Settings and Governance
Under Settings and Governance we provide a run through of all the configuration that can be completed in the platform.
The area includes:
- Adapters - and their VPC / Network configuration
- SOE's - Controlling AMI and RDS sprawl or instance size per organization group
- Access Management - RBAC
- Global Settings
- General - Naming Conventions and Applications
- Synchronization - Discovery of existing services
- Tagging - Custom Tagging Rules
- Backup Preferences
- Key Pair Management
- Encryption Key Management
- Filers - Synchronization with NetApp's OnCommand Cloud Manager (OCCM)
- Event Scheduler - Allowing you to schedule events like start/stop environment.